Monday, June 8, 2009

Too much "stuff"

I recently helped my mom move. I took a couple days off over the memorial day weekend to help her. I have never seen so much "stuff"! What a collection! This experience inspired me to begin the endeavor of getting rid of "stuff". It has been extremely difficult. Do I really need to keep elementary school report cards belonging to my 20 yr old son? and how did we get so many toothbrushes? I can't believe how many "special" coffee mugs I have. The whole thing is really difficult, but decisions have to be made. I certainly wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with getting rid of so much "stuff" if something were to happen to me! Guess its just time to get rid of the dollar store friendship mug given to me by someone I don't remember, but I will be keeping the King's Island mug with that unforgetable picture of Mom, Dad, sis and me from 1977. Now that's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment