Monday, June 8, 2009

Fascination!

I am fascinated by technology! I can hardly believe that we have come so far in such a short time. I remember being the first home on the block to have a microwave oven. Now I cannot imagine being without the internet or my cell phone. Unbelievable! My parents grew up without television. Now I can watch just about anything at all on my television- for that matter, I can watch anything I want on my computer monitor! Just amazing to me. Thoughts of how far we have come with technology fill my mind constantly. Like the fact that I am sitting here writing this right now and within minutes it will be all over the country and beyond. There is not one area that technology hasn't touched. Cars are created, built, built better and are cleaner now than ever before. Fishing has even been improved if you are lucky enough to own a gps that tells you where the good fishing takes place. Heck, I bet there's even a better way to enjoy canoeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment