Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't Procrastinate!

OK- So I have procrastinated writing my blog since June apparently. How lazy does that seem? Actually, I have been very busy. I flew out to California in July and drove home with my sister. She is now sharing a house with my mother. But the whole thing has involved a lot of work and moving 3000 miles across the country has been no easy task. The drive alone was menacing and I hoped to keep eveyrone informed the whole way home, but that didn't work out. And now, with fall here, we have been cleaning out and reorganizing basements and garages. At any rate, everything is getting shaped up for the holidays. I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving, Birhtdays and Christmas together with my mom and sister after many years of being seperated. It will be awesome to prepare the meals together and to have a cake together for our birthdays. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment